Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Type "A" Angler


John is my big brother and we are the first born in a family of 5. We were each other’s best friend from the get go and remain close today. Coming from a family of high achievers and extremely competitive athletes made for some very interesting family dynamics! My siblings and I tease John with the nickname “Golden Boy” sarcastically delivered with affection and pride. From a very young age he applied himself to his studies and career with a single-minded purpose that paid off with an early retirement that now allows him to pursue his chief passions: fly fishing and golf. I often assure my “victims” that the characters I choose for them are not meant as definitions of who they are. Usually there is some element of them the photo but it is meant tongue-in-cheek. With John’s personae, it is entirely TRUE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment