Saturday, November 25, 2017

DAILY PAINTING 11-24 and 25 ~ HOLIDAY MINI SALE

TWO DAYS WORTH OF OFFERINGS:


I seemed to have missed posting on my blog yesterday so to make up for it here are 2 paintings. 


First is one of the smallest of the lot, a diminutive one-of-a-kind painting of a macaw in all its crimson glory. These paintings on aluminum can be attached to many different objects to display them. In this case I stuck it onto the back panel of a handmade book a friend had given me.
 The red color set the painting off perfectly! 



The next painting I have in my holiday sale features a coyote.


"Going Vertical" ~ 6"x6" oil on aluminum ~ $150

For half my lifetime I played/coached volleyball competitively and 
going vertical was a term we used. Whenever I see the leaping ability of a
 coyote or fox I marvel at their agility and recall those days with fondness. 
(and a wee bit of regret that my legs don't spring like they used to!) 
Perfect gift for the person with jumping skills in your life! 


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE EITHER OF THESE ON MY WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment