Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MINIATURE HOLIDAY SALE!




ONLINE AUCTION TO BEGIN NOVEMBER 15

This year I am trying something new: An online sale of miniatures featuring my oils on aluminum that have become popular. I LOVE painting on this metal surface! It suits my style of brushwork and vigor. I will be posting one painting each day beginning November 15 for about 30 days. They will all be priced very well at $150 or under. These are sensational prices in my market for original artwork depicting my love of the animal kingdom. 
My goal is to get my art into the hands of people who love it!





 Here is just a sampling of what will be available. With plenty more to come!



The postings will be made simultaneously here, on my Facebook and Instagram. I have only one orginal per day to sell, so if you are really interested you need to be ON THE BALL! Follow me however you prefer but the actually purchasing will be DIRECTLY FROM MY WEBSITE

Also I have already had people offering me prices I cannot refuse...above the listing ones seen here....so if you LOVE something and cannot bear the thought someone might beat you to it, make me an offer before I post it!




No comments:

Post a Comment