Thursday, November 30, 2017

DAILY PAINTING 11/30 ~ HOLIDAY MINI SALE

TODAY'S OFFERING:



"The Shadow That Scatters"  5x7 oil on aluminum  ~ SOLD!!

It is with gratitude that I announce today's posting haS sold before it even reached this platform! "The Shadow That Scatters" 5x7 oil on aluminum will make it's home in California. An eagle painting was requested by a collector and it just so happened I had painted one in preparation just as the request was made. Because of this she gets first dibs! This has occurred more than once during my miniature sale so if you have a hankering for a certain creature speak up! We are now halfway through my 30 days of posting daily. Thank you all for your encouragement and interest!!! More of what is still for sale can be viewed on my website: http://cherylkingstudios.com/miniature-sale.html



No comments:

Post a Comment